At Marshall Elementary school, we believe parents and teachers are “partners in education” and we welcome parents as hard-working classroom and school site volunteers.
Please consider joining our school volunteer program as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations. We seek volunteers to help us with the following activities:
1) Teacher-led instructional support, i.e. centers, reading and math groups, etc.
2) Reading with children who need extra help
3) Technology and science lab support
4) School-wide events
5) Student recognition and leadership events
6) Outreach and recruitment of parent and community volunteers
Please contact your teacher, our school office, or our PTA
for volunteer opportunities.
Field Trip Permission Form English/Spanish
Classroom Volunteer Form English/Spanish
MPUSD Parent Observation Guidelines